Any friendly tailgaters?

Hopeful

My friends and I are looking to hopefully latch on with a tailgating group. 6 guys, all UNT alums, looking for someone who will have a TV going with the Bama-Penn St. game on. We won’t eat any food, we will donate to the cause, we will have a cooler with our own beer, and a cooler of Green Jell-O Shots (don’t judge) to share. Good group of guys, ready to celebrate this glorious occasion. Any invites or generosity of any kind will be greatly appreciated. GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 2

My friends and I are looking to hopefully latch on with a tailgating group. 6 guys, all UNT alums, looking for someone who will have a TV going with the Bama-Penn St. game on. We won’t eat any food, we will donate to the cause, we will have a cooler with our own beer, and a cooler of Green Jell-O Shots (don’t judge) to share. Good group of guys, ready to celebrate this glorious occasion. Any invites or generosity of any kind will be greatly appreciated. GO MEAN GREEN!

Look for the double decker school bus with flags. We may be at Fouts if we can't find parking on Apogee side. NT alums Always welcome.

JRock

• Upvote 2

Look for the double decker school bus with flags. We may be at Fouts if we can't find parking on Apogee side. NT alums Always welcome.

JRock

Thanks! I think we may be parking on the Apogee side, one of the guys was able to get a pass for the grass lot by the softball field. If not, Ill look for you, we may change our minds and park at fouts. Still undecided. Appreciate it!

• Upvote 1

Thanks! I think we may be parking on the Apogee side, one of the guys was able to get a pass for the grass lot by the softball field. If not, Ill look for you, we may change our minds and park at fouts. Still undecided. Appreciate it!

Cool. We are looking to score a parking pass last minute from someone so we can park it near Apogee. Regardless, you are welcome to join us. We will be hard to miss. ;)

JRock

Cool. We are looking to score a parking pass last minute from someone so we can park it near Apogee. Regardless, you are welcome to join us. We will be hard to miss. ;)

JRock

I think that grass lot by the softball field might be an option for you if you are there early enough and they allow your bus in there. I think only students could buy passes before gameday, but I think starting tomorrow anyone can park there. $10 for students, $20 for others until its full. I could be mistaken though. Let me see if I can find where I read that. I would call and double check in the morning.

I think that grass lot by the softball field might be an option for you if you are there early enough and they allow your bus in there. I think only students could buy passes before gameday, but I think starting tomorrow anyone can park there. $10 for students, $20 for others until its full. I could be mistaken though. Let me see if I can find where I read that. I would call and double check in the morning.

So far, I've been told that if you have anything like a RV or trailer, you park it at Fouts for $60.00 per game. On the Apogee side you pay $400.00 per season......over and above the cost of your red lot pass.

My friends and I are looking to hopefully latch on with a tailgating group. 6 guys, all UNT alums, looking for someone who will have a TV going with the Bama-Penn St. game on. We won't eat any food, we will donate to the cause, we will have a cooler with our own beer, and a cooler of Green Jell-O Shots (don't judge) to share. Good group of guys, ready to celebrate this glorious occasion. Any invites or generosity of any kind will be greatly appreciated. GO MEAN GREEN!

Dude...love the green jell-o shots...thumbsu.gif

My friends and I are looking to hopefully latch on with a tailgating group. 6 guys, all UNT alums, looking for someone who will have a TV going with the Bama-Penn St. game on. We won’t eat any food, we will donate to the cause, we will have a cooler with our own beer, and a cooler of Green Jell-O Shots (don’t judge) to share. Good group of guys, ready to celebrate this glorious occasion.

Any invites or generosity of any kind will be greatly

appreciated. GO MEAN GREEN!

We are in the red lot. Far east side in the old golf course. Under multiple tents including a miller lite tent. Two tv's with satellite and for sure bama vs Penn state