For those who haven't received their tickets yet

aprice

I e-mailed the ticket office since I have not received my tickets yet... This is the response I got. I am really disappointed in the lack of communication here. I bought mine on the 13th by the way and live in Lewisville... this is crap.

"Any season tickets ordered after August 19th, we’re sent on our last print order and just received in our office yesterday. With the upcoming holiday we will be unable to mail them to ensure you receive them by the first game. They will be available for pick up in our main ticket office at Apogee Stadium Monday-Friday of this week from 8 am -5pm and on Saturday, the 10th beginning at 9 am."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I e-mailed the ticket office since I have not received my tickets yet... This is the response I got. I am really disappointed in the lack of communication here. I bought mine on the 13th by the way and live in Lewisville... this is crap.

"Any season tickets ordered after August 19th, we’re sent on our last print order and just received in our office yesterday. With the upcoming holiday we will be unable to mail them to ensure you receive them by the first game. They will be available for pick up in our main ticket office at Apogee Stadium Monday-Friday of this week from 8 am -5pm and on Saturday, the 10th beginning at 9 am."

Hmm, guess I'll be making a call and maybe going up there on Monday. Thanks for the info.

"Any season tickets ordered after August 19th, were sent on our last print order and just received in our office yesterday. With the upcoming holiday we will be unable to mail them to ensure you receive them by the first game. They will be available for pick up in our main ticket office at Apogee Stadium Monday-Friday of this week from 8 am -5pm and on Saturday, the 10th beginning at 9 am."

Maybe they could bring your tickets to you at the McCarney radio show on Monday night. (if you asked them). Just a thought.

Edited by SUMG

I don't understand why you are so disappointed. I would be more disappointed if they tried to mail them and the post office didn't get them to you in time.

Its 1 week until the first home game, and they have not made a single attempt to reach out to me in regards to the whereabouts of my tickets... I think I'm entitled to be a little less than satisfied with the customer service of the ticket office.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you want to whine about not having your tickets yet, maybe you should order them more than a month before the first game. Things take time to be professionally printed instead of the basic stock they print for a game day basis. I don't think the ticket office should be responsible for you waiting until last minute to jump on board.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes. I picked up my student ticket earlier and saw a couple purchasing tickets for the game as well. The actual booths aren't open, you just need to go inside the fan shop.

Just did. I saw a nice little line of students picking theirs up while I was there as well. Hope that's a good sign.

Its 1 week until the first home game, and they have not made a single attempt to reach out to me in regards to the whereabouts of my tickets... I think I'm entitled to be a little less than satisfied with the customer service of the ticket office.

Not sure what there is to bitch about. You ordered your tickets....you have your tickets available...its not like anything is preventing you getting into the stadium on gameday.

• Upvote 3