The Ticket HS show on Fox SW tonight

FirefightnRick

Anyone watching this? Two guys goi g over the high school highlights and have yet to even look at the camera. Just talking into their laptops. I wonder if this show wasn't suppose to be televised?

Stephenville blocked two last second FG attempts to preserve a win over Aledo tonight, giving them their first loss since their loss to Weatherford in 2009, and this show glossed over it like it was a report on the stock market?

Rick

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Wow this is awesome information that deeply impacts the future of UNT football!

Don't tell me not to read the thread, because I clicked on it expecting to get some news of recruits talking about the stadium or how they were interested in NT.

Somewhere...on one of those fields...is a POSSIBLE UNT recruit...

• Upvote 1

that's some sad news for dhs

i'll be at the ryan game tonight and expect it to be about as hot as balls soup (6pm kickoff). i expect a minimum of 2 players on the rhs D to go pro. edwards is a beast and an amazing talent, but i expect the LB williams to knock the socks off the aggie fans over the next few years.

We've seen plenty of 5A schools send 4 seniors to D1, but it's usually split fairly evenly between Off & Def. even the DE opposite edwards signed with Baylor after getting a ton of offers.

The drc stated that the sulphur springs coach "guaranteed" victory this week. good luck.

LINK

I had a tour of the new ryan and dhs field houses a year ago and i would do anything to be 16 again.

at a luncheon several weeks ago, I asked coach mccarney what the plan was for recruiting dentonISD since our facilities are now presumed to be top 5 in the state. he explained that all of the assistants are assigned certain area counties/towns/schools depending on the talent levels. his response was that coach Bowen has all 3 denton high schools.