Mean Green Club Tops 1,000 Members

ColoradoEagle

http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=1800&ATCLID=205247662

Membership in the Mean Green Club has reached an all-time high. As of August 18, 2011, there are 1,026 members of the Mean Green Club. This surpasses the previous record of 703 members set back in 2007.

Long ways to go in the grand scheme, but a great mark to finally hit.

• Upvote 1

1/10th of the way there!! But you are right I am very pleased to see this progress. It's an amazing concept: you invest in the program you get more student athletes and students/alumni/fans to buy in as well! Now add some winning games to the mix and this thing will explode! GMG!

Does anyone know of any Mean Green Club shirts that are available for purchase? I think that if other fans saw these shirts, they would inquire about them and possibly join. If these shirts do exist, let me know where and I'll buy one.

I've wondered this before too. There is a Mean Green Club members only section of meangreengear.com, but it seems to have the same stuff as the non members with nothing Mean Green Club specific.

I've wondered this before too. There is a Mean Green Club members only section of meangreengear.com, but it seems to have the same stuff as the non members with nothing Mean Green Club specific.

The members section is so that you get your MGC member discount, if I'm not mistaken.

That being said, I would love a Nike Mean Green Club Polo or T shirt even.

Does anyone know of any Mean Green Club shirts that are available for purchase? I think that if other fans saw these shirts, they would inquire about them and possibly join. If these shirts do exist, let me know where and I'll buy one.

No, but I have a ........ neat license plate holder that says Mean Green club that I can give you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

We had less than 500 members last yr... we increased 100% from last yr... big ups to Green59 for his efforts and finishing 2nd in the volunteer rep program!

You are the one to deserve "big ups!" You had every reason not to join the Mean Green Club by living over 1200 miles from Denton. However, you had a vision with the new stadium and the hiring of Coach Mac that this program was ready to take off. Thanks for joining the MGC and buying season tickets! I look forward to seeing you in Miami for the start of the Mac Era!

• Upvote 4