Miami Itinerary for GoMeanGreen

Harry

Evan, Mean Rob, Mo Green, All About UNT and I will be arriving in Miami proper about 9pm on Wednesday August 31st. It sounds like our good buddy Deep Green may be meeting us there. We are renting a Mean Green Minivan and staying at the team hotel The Marriott Biscayne Bay.

Our game plan right now is to get our wheels and get to the hotel. Once there we will hit a bar (TBD) at the team hotel about 10 or 10:30 pm. There will be a GoMeanGreen.com Chat that same night starting at 9pm and we will jumping in there from the bar to share pics and talk game. We encourage anyone already there to join us for a cold one, this will be the GoMeanGreen.com meet and greet for those already in town.

On Thursday I would like to meet somewhere cool for lunch and have a good contingent of Mean Green faithful there. We are looking at some options for this but are open to suggestions. As soon as we lock down the place we will share it on here.

For those not making the trip we will be posting pics and updates here on the board as best we can from the entire trip. I will be posting here on the site and also using my twitter @meangreenfan. Please make good use of the chat room in here as you watch the game or listen to it online or on the radio.

That's it for now. Very excited about this trip and this entire season! GMG!

Evan, Mean Rob, Mo Green, All About UNT and I will be arriving in Miami proper about 9pm on Wednesday August 31st. It sounds like our good buddy Deep Green may be meeting us there. We are renting a Mean Green Minivan and staying at the team hotel The Marriott Biscayne Bay.

Our game plan right now is to get our wheels and get to the hotel. Once there we will hit a bar (TBD) at the team hotel about 10 or 10:30 pm. There will be a GoMeanGreen.com Chat that same night starting at 9pm and we will jumping in there from the bar to share pics and talk game. We encourage anyone already there to join us for a cold one, this will be the GoMeanGreen.com meet and greet for those already in town.

On Thursday I would like to meet somewhere cool for lunch and have a good contingent of Mean Green faithful there. We are looking at some options for this but are open to suggestions. As soon as we lock down the place we will share it on here.

For those not making the trip we will be posting pics and updates here on the board as best we can from the entire trip. I will be posting here on the site and also using my twitter @meangreenfan. Please make good use of the chat room in here as you watch the game or listen to it online or on the radio.

That's it for now. Very excited about this trip and this entire season! GMG!

I get into Ft Lauderdale at around 11:20 AM on Thursday, so I hope to be at the team hotel (Marriott Biscayne Bay) to check in around 12:30ish. That is assuming I can get my luggage and get down to Miami in an hour. MeanGreenScrappy and I will be catching a ride to the game with ParksandRecRick, but I don't know what time yet. I would be down to meet you guys for lunch depending on when and where you guys go. If not I say we meet back up at after the game at the team hotel bar or somewhere for drinks!

Edited by MeanGreenSoHo
  • Upvote 1

I am BIG TIME jealous, but am glad to see those Mean green faithful that are able to make the trek to Miami. Do the Mean green nation proud folks...cheer for the Mean Green long and loud and let those Florida folks know of the Mean Green nation.

Bring us all home a VICTORY!

• Upvote 1

Love North Texas and our counterparts will be driving from Orlando on Wednesday afternoon, so we will definitely see you all Wednesday night!I'm not sure what our game plan for Thursday is yet...

Hooking up with CBL perhaps?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Love North Texas and our counterparts will be driving from Orlando on Wednesday afternoon, so we will definitely see you all Wednesday night!I'm not sure what our game plan for Thursday is yet...

Picking me up from Miami International Airport at 12:10 PM. It would be the loving thing to do since I am your new GMG relationship apparently.

HA! Sadly, he will not be attending the FIU game and I haven't heard from him in a while... dry.gif I wonder if he knows that Mean Green Scrappy (who will be in Miami) is doing his best to take his place... :unsure:

Am I really doing the best that I can?

I get into Ft Lauderdale at around 11:20 AM on Thursday, so I hope to be at the team hotel (Marriott Biscayne Bay) to check in around 12:30ish. That is assuming I can get my luggage and get down to Miami in an hour. MeanGreenScrappy and I will be catching a ride to the game with ParksandRecRick, but I don't know what time yet. I would be down to meet you guys for lunch depending on when and where you guys go. If not I say we meet back up at after the game at the team hotel bar or somewhere for drinks!

My flight gets in around 12:10 and I am just planning on taking the lovely Miami commuter train system to the hotel to meet everyone. CAN NOT WAIT! I am going to the new team store on Wednesday at the stadium to buy some new gear for the trip and up coming season.

Picking me up from Miami International Airport at 12:10 PM. It would be the loving thing to do since I am your new GMG relationship apparently.

Am I really doing the best that I can?

haha I don't think you've earned that right, sir! CBL was very crafty in wooing me. :) So, I don't know what you're really doing or if it's the best you got!

GoMeanGreen.com Pre-Game Lunch at Joe's Stone Crab on Thursday September 1st in Miami 11:30 EST? A little pricey for dinner but lunch is doable...supposedly one of the best places in Miami to eat.

If you relish the thought of sinking your teeth into those succulent stone crab claws like I do, remember this: Stone Crab Season is from October 15 to May 15. That means that what you will eat next week have probably been frozen. However, I have eaten frozen stone crab claws during the off-season and they are still pretty damn good.

A DeepGreen factoid.

• Downvote 1

If you relish the thought of sinking your teeth into those succulent stone crab claws like I do, remember this: Stone Crab Season is from October 15 to May 15. That means that what you will eat next week have probably been frozen. However, I have eaten frozen stone crab claws during the off-season and they are still pretty damn good.

A DeepGreen factoid.

3889154569_d8a06aedcf.jpg