Going to Miami (RV is my hero)

sparkmank

Me and my roomate were scratching and clawing to find a way to get to Miami for the opener. As Sophmores no way financially this could be done, so therefore I reached out to our AD Rick Villarreal. I asked him if there was anyway possible he could help me and my buddy out. He replied by saying the plane was full but if we wanted to scrap up money for the flight he would get us tickets. So although not sure if we have the money to go still or not, i just wanna thank RV for helping us out and making an effort to students like me and my friend.

PS. If anyone wants to help us out it would be so greatly appreciated!!!!

Me and my roomate were scratching and clawing to find a way to get to Miami for the opener. As Sophmores no way financially this could be done, so therefore I reached out to our AD Rick Villarreal. I asked him if there was anyway possible he could help me and my buddy out. He replied by saying the plane was full but if we wanted to scrap up money for the flight he would get us tickets. So although not sure if we have the money to go still or not, i just wanna thank RV for helping us out and making an effort to students like me and my friend.

PS. If anyone wants to help us out it would be so greatly appreciated!!!!

Wait -- is he just ordering the tickets online for you? Letting you put your miles on his card? I'm confused.

• Upvote 1

Wait -- is he just ordering the tickets online for you? Letting you put your miles on his card? I'm confused.

game tickets.. ya i know fiu football tickets are not that expensive, just the fact i can email my AD at my University, get a response and then also get a little help from him... just thought it was a cool gesture from RV..

• Upvote 3

game tickets.. ya i know fiu football tickets are not that expensive, just the fact i can email my AD at my University, get a response and then also get a little help from him... just thought it was a cool gesture from RV..

Ah, very cool. I was just confused by the original post and forgot about stadium tickets. Congrats and good luck. Road trips are the freaking best; get an FIU dancers number for us (but don't catch anything.)

• Upvote 1

Ah, very cool. I was just confused by the original post and forgot about stadium tickets. Congrats and good luck. Road trips are the freaking best; get an FIU dancers number for us (but don't catch anything.)

funny you said that cause in Hot Springs my friend actually was in talks with an FIU dancer for about a day and a half lol but lets be honest, they had nothing (as for the rest of the SB dancers) on our dancers... Have always thought we had the nicest looking cheerleaders/dancers... hands down

I think the air miles belong to the passenger, not the purchaser.

In my dreams, I like to imagine RV has a platinum AAdvantage credit card. Just go with it.

Other times, he's wearing a green tuxedo t-shirt that says he's formal, but he's also here to party.

Edited by Quoner
  • Upvote 1