I have reserved my tailgating spot.

Harry

You mark might not mean a thing to the person who sets up camp under the tree before you get to the tree to clain your spot that you have marked under the tree. Therefore Harry I would recordmend that you have a back up plan in place to set up out in the bright sunshine where you will have a glorious experence before and after the Mean Green start the Great March to the Football Glory Land.

Harry, you can't be serious? That's the famous tree from the Eagle Point Golf Course. Back in the day all golfers used that tree to, uh, relieve themselves during the course of playing a round of golf. Yes, that's the tree that goes back to and pre-dates the 1960's when I played golf on that course. Do you realize how many golfers have urinated on that tree over the course of 45+ years? Let's just say that baby could fall at any moment. Don't tailgate there! Worse, you could catch something. :sick: Or it could blind you!!

• Upvote 1

Harry, you can't be serious? That's the famous tree from the Eagle Point Golf Course. Back in the day all golfers used that tree to, uh, relieve themselves during the course of playing a round of golf. Yes, that's the tree that goes back to and pre-dates the 1960's when I played golf on that course. Do you realize how many golfers have urinated on that tree over the course of 45+ years? Let's just say that baby could fall at any moment. Don't tailgate there! Worse, you could catch something. :sick: Or it could blind you!!

The one that used to overhang the long par 3 second? Used to be nearly impossible to work my draw into that green.

Just got an email from Cooper saying that tailgating procedures are being finalized tomorrow. There is a chance that the old Radisson parking lot may be utilized as the drop-off point.

My hope is that they will pick a nice area of the hill and paint out tailgating spots like they do at Ole Miss.

The one that used to overhang the long par 3 second? Used to be nearly impossible to work my draw into that green.

Yes, the old course has changed from when it was links (expanded layout)...

http://www.starcaddy.com/maps/getimage.asp?Country=US&State=TX&Course=11814&Width=400&Height=600&Hole=0

Here is the one of the first conceptual drawings of the stadium on the course land...

http://library.kiwix.org:4201/I/UNTstadium.jpg