UH Fans Discussing UNT Game Tix

Harry

Agree - get them ASAP. I bought a block of 35 at 0800 this morning. Lower section 203 was best available. There are still many seats they are holding out in hopes of more season ticket sales (see the black areas of the stadium diagram).

The official UH/visitors section is 124 & 125. That will be in the sun until it sets, however. On the UNT website there are some videos showing the view from the diferent sections. Low in the 200's is pretty nice. The 100 section will have some player obscured views I think.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=215&f=2804&t=7780442

Today was the first day of single game tickets available to the general public.

I bet we sold several Indiana game tickets too. Big 10 schools usually have a good away-game following. They probably brought 3000+ when we hosted IU in basketball a few years ago, but their basketball is better than their football.

I'm glad some home side sections were blocked out. Nothing worse than finding a group of opponent fans next to you on the 45 yard line. :sword: