February:

FEB. 2 - MIDDLE TENNESSEE

Feb. 9 - at FIU

Feb. 11 - at Florida Atlantic

FEB. 16 - LOUISIANA-MONROE

FEB. 18 - LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE

Feb. 23 - at UALR

Feb. 25 - at Denver

Another fun fact picked up from the prospectus: Every player who has to sit out this season under transfer rules is flagged with an asterisk explaining that they won't be available this year.

Roger Franklin does not have an asterisk.

I wouldn't call this official, but it's a good sign if the conference is identifying him as eligible for the upcoming season. We aren't the only ones who think/know his waiver is going to get approved.

With Tony's arrival sometime in Dec. I don't expect UNT to continue to have great non conference record, and then go 500 in league play. Basketball season can't get here fast enough. Johnny, I pray you recruit a 5, or turn one of our current recruits or players into a force down low. I really hope Edwards knee's are healthy. If so, I think he could be the answer in the paint!!!

Last year I think Edwards did a great job with limited time on the floor. Anyone know if Edwards had knee surgery in the off season?

I like the schedule so far, and have no problem with a New Year's Eve game...probably an afternoon affair...even if not, it's early enough to still party away after the game. Like was posted earlier...what better way to ring in the New Year than with some (I hope a lot) of the Mean Green faithful? Only problem will be the lack of student turnout due to the holiday break. But, plenty of students are in the DFW area, and i would hope many come for the game. It's going to be a very bad New Year's eve for Troy...I can tell you that right now!

If Coach Ashton and Coach Jones start doing the Coach Mac "be here or be square" tours with students and student organizations I would expect to see a much bigger student turnout this season...including on Dec. 31st.

Glad to see the schedule coming out...means Mean green basketball is getting closer and closer...and that's a good thing indeed!

GO MEAN GREEN!