Now that we're turning things around

eppy4life

I was thinking newer, more current jerseys would help. Nike could give us several combinations to work with and showcase us as they have been TCU.

Less of the mint green and a little black. White or grey helmets with a green SOW on one side. Eagle wings on the shoulders.

Edited by eppy4life
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 15

I was thinking newer, more current jerseys would help. Nike could give us several combinations to work with and showcase us as they have been TCU.

Less of the mint green and a little black. White or grey helmets with a green SOW on one side. Eagle wings on the shoulders.

Just when I think you are not a complete moron, you go and post something like this. NT has its uniforms for the 2011 season. If you don't like them. Oh well, learn to live with it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Its the FIRST year Nike has UNT.

-Coach Mac and Rick V gave input for the jerseys

Giving us 4 options with Green Pants, White Pants & Green Jerseys and White Jerseys.

-Compared to just the the 2 options we had with UA for over 4 years

Nike has a rule of 3 where they like to create a alternate jersey and pant.

Dont count out a surprise jersey possibly coming out on opening day like what they did with Virginia Tech.

Last year or the year before, They came out in their normal home jersey for warm ups then came out with a new alternate jersey and helmet.

Nike loves creating new jerseys so I expect minor tweaking and a alternate uniform/helmet next year

Edited by LakeTravis
  • Downvote 1

I thought everyone loved you on the football board ?

• Upvote 1

I thought everyone loved you on the football board ?

It seems to be a cyclical thing. Right now, I'm at the bottom. But I'm turning the corner and things are looking up. Eppy's reputation won't be trash for much longer.

Look for aerial photos of the stadium, player interviews, and thank you notes from now on.

Anyone got a plane I can borrow or know a few players I can interview?

• Upvote 2

It seems to be a cyclical thing. Right now, I'm at the bottom. But I'm turning the corner and things are looking up. Eppy's reputation won't be trash for much longer.

Look for aerial photos of the stadium, player interviews, and thank you notes from now on.

Anyone got a plane I can borrow or know a few players I can interview?

There's one way to get everyone on your side again....

"Group: award_star_gold_1.pngGMG Donor"