NCAA '12

Rudy

i didn't buy last year's, so this year's title was impressive to me. it seems that EA spent time redeveloping the tackle animations and the blocking seems much improved. also, they did get rid of the radison even though fouts is still there.

looking foward to the stadium addition next year.

also, they still have Riley as our starting QB... easy enough fix though.

I've a made NT team on teambuilder (ps3) with the current helmet and home uniforms for NCAA 12. Since we have yet to see the road set, I had to take an edumacated guess in what they would look like. The roster is edited correctly as well (no Riley & no Carey).

User/locker: UnionCain

If you use my TB team, let me know what you think.

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 1

I like it. It's pretty similar to last year, but the gameplay seems smoother to me. The custom conference thing is cool if you're into customizing your dynasty like that. Also choosing Off/Def Coordinator or head coach in dynasty adds something new. If you want it just to play with UNT, I'd wait til next year with the new stadium/uniforms.

• Upvote 2