Two-Deep

MeanGreen61

You'd imagine there would be one either coming out of camp OR the week of FIU.

For freshmen who'll get on the field (don't know about making two deep) a pure guess would be:

Terrell Brooks at DT

Freddie Warner at DB or on Special Teams

Cyril Lemon at OL

FRESHMAN

Chaz Sampson - WR

TWO DEEP

Will Wright LB - this kid is going to light the world on fire

Agree with Wright, he's going to be very fun to watch for years to come. D Mac and Bowen took to him very fast in the spring. But he's a Soph. Right?

I think Sampson will RS. He's very skinny and I just think it takes freshmen skill players a while to get the offense. But he's certainly exciting. My sleeper "pick to click" at WR is Jamize Olawale. Physically he's as talented as anyone on our roster (size, speed, strength wise).

Its still too early but 2-deep Freshman possibilities: DT Terell Brooks, DB Kerry Swarn, Special Teams Zac Whitfield, CB/STs Freddie Warner, OL Cyril Lemon, LB Derrick Akunne

I like this Harry. I base mine more on "physically ready to play now."

My guess would be that Brooks, Warmer, and Lemon are ready now; maybe Akunne too as a Special Teamer. Swarn will be a monster but needs to put on 15+lbs, which would seem easy to do.. Same with Whitfield. "reports" say that Whitfield is fast but very small, and of the RB's, Antoinne Jimmerson looks great from a physicality standpoint, and may end up being a larger RB with time.

I could also see Laramie Lee covering kicks if his high school instincts on defense were any indications.

Ironic that were talking about kids who held offers from Arizona, Arkansas, Houston, Oklahoma State, Pitt, and Texas Tech? Nope...this staff knows how to evaluate true talent!