Media Day

All About UNT

It's weird that meangreensports.com doesn't mention any of this. Come on Green Gang! Shouldn't you be covering new uni's and the opening of camp? Green Gang?.....*crickets*...

Good call.

Last year, each day they had an individual "Player Preview." They had all kinds of coverage of fall camp. Maybe everything dealing with the stadium is keeping them away from it?

1. McCoy has moved back to DE.

3. Brelan Chancellor.

I know those answers. Mac can handle the rest.

McCoy: I've seen the change on the roster, but all the recent talk in the media and the two deep in DCTF still talk about him being at DT. Then my question would be, "Entering two-a-days, who are the DT's running with the first team.

Chancellor: I would assume he is moving into Carey's spot and I think will produce better numbers.

Good call.

Last year, each day they had an individual "Player Preview." They had all kinds of coverage of fall camp. Maybe everything dealing with the stadium is keeping them away from it?

Here we go:

http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=1800&ATCLID=205239124#.TjwHY_8qw-4.twitter

Harry and I will be at Media Day tomorrow and I wanted to see if anyone (esp you out of towners) had any questions in case Q&A takes place and I can ask a couple questions.

Any questions to specific players or DMAC?

I would be interested in knowing how he plans on using “Red Shirts” and if there are any players he has already decided to Red shirt

Thanks