Coach Mac's Radio Show

KRAM1

OK, maybe everyone else already knows this, but my bride told me last evening that Coach Mac's Radio Show will be at Rudy's BBQ this year. For me, I love this move, and will hope the acoustics, etc. work well. I like the BBQ at Rudy's and this the location will lend itself to much more mingling and interaction between the Coach/Coaches/Staff and Mean green fans...and between fans themselves. PLUS...Rudy's supports the Mean Green.

So, is this news to anyone else? I'll also wager that the crowds are larger this season and that the shows are a bunch more fun and entertaining.

Good news...GO MEAN GREEN!

I hope they move the start time to evenings as well. Any news on that ?

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

I think you are in luck! An email went out to all the Mean Green Club Representative volunteers that included "...dinner at the Football Radio Show following the FIU game on Monday, September 5."

:stuff: "dinner" being the key word.

I would imagine that they are about to take a whole bunch of steps towards making it UNT's home.

They have been great to work with in planning out the game watching events at the Allen location. I gave them a stack of football schedule posters to give out to folks and they hung a few of them around the restaurant on their own.