This Just In...

UNTLifer

I think this is a bit that Lifer is doing.

At least, it better be. Otherwise, I want royalties or a consulting fee.

I'd ask for that anyway. It's not everyday you can exploit someone for money. Especially when it involves Mexia.

Edit: And, He took your jorb.

Edited by MeanMag
  • Upvote 2

My late dad met my late mother just ouside Mexia (muh'hay'uh) near its suburbian :rolleyes: town of Shilo (out in the boonies--I do mean the boonies); of course, they were both in grade school at the time in the late 1920's.

And if we don't include Limestone County's county seat town of Groesbeck (home of the Goats) there could be yet another Indian uprising much like the one that took place near Mexia's Fort Parker on May 19, 1836, when Plummers almost became extinct. (No comments on that from the peanut gallery, please).:lol:

Truly thIs is a joke, right? Mexia and Groesbeck together are not exactly boom towns and also both are about 2 hours from Denton. North Texas alum/actor Joe Don Baker is from the Mexia/Groesbeck area. Maybe his special request for this promo? Uh, I seriously doubt that albeit he was at Hayden Fry's first game as North Texas coach because they had his name on the Texas Stadium jumbotron message board as a famous alum in attendance that evening.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen