Hey guys, what are your thoughts opinions...

jperg2

Hey, I know some had previously bookmarked my previous version of my NT website, and it had been down for a few years after a family move and a recent addition to the family. Well as a way to learn some Adobe Flex & Actionscript languages for the job, I redesigned the site and have relaunched it at the address below. Please, give it a look see and let me know your thoughts regarding the site itself (design/layout), the content is another ball of ax that I may or may not be committed to updating at this time, but may do so as the season progresses.

Thanks & GMG!!!

Harry - I'm not trying to promote it or anything but am just trying to get a feel for the feedback regarding the site layout and design [good vs. bad].

Let's Go North Texas

Are there plans to add the in-depth information about the other conference mates, rather than a link over to a different website?

I'd like to see some stats for the players when you click on their name on the roster.

SOW in the banner.

Not a big fan of the previous headlines section leading with an image, especially when some feel sort-of clip-arty. At first appearance it seems like ad space.

But great job, I like what I see. I'd definitely bookmark and go to your site over ESPN for stats and analysis.

Hey, I know some had previously bookmarked my previous version of my NT website, and it had been down for a few years after a family move and a recent addition to the family. Well as a way to learn some Adobe Flex & Actionscript languages for the job, I redesigned the site and have relaunched it at the address below. Please, give it a look see and let me know your thoughts regarding the site itself (design/layout), the content is another ball of ax that I may or may not be committed to updating at this time, but may do so as the season progresses.

Thanks & GMG!!!

Harry - I'm not trying to promote it or anything but am just trying to get a feel for the feedback regarding the site layout and design [good vs. bad].

Let's Go North Texas

Missing a vertical scroll bar on the right side with firefox 5.0.1 on mac. Chrome has the scroll bar, but the advert oversteps the lower border. I can send screenshots if you're interested in fixing it.

On the roster/ coaches.

I dont think we need to know how much they make, maybe its just me but I dont think its anyones business knowing a person salary. Then I cant see the bottom part of all the sections it cuts it off, maybe its just my computer. But I like the layout, GMG