My Mean Green UNT Man Room Mural is Almost Done (updated)

I have other images being put on the walls as well in my 400 sq ft shed that I am finally deciding to use. The beauty of it is that it is right outside of my office window (I work from home) so I can see right through the glass into the man-room shed and see the SOW on my wall (it is over 6 ft tall)

More pics to come. Also......if you are interested in the painting services of my friend then let me know. He does great work and is in between contracts (free-lance) so I helped keep him busy. PM me if you are interested in a mural or anything of the sort.

Man%252520Room%252520Photo%252520North%252520Texas.jpg

very impressive....r u a unt fan ?

Only when BCS teams aren't playing. I am have much larger sheds created in my backyard to house even larger and more grandeur BIG 12 team murals. Seriously....I almost had to step outside the other night with a huge sports buff who graduated from UNT but refuses to cheer for us (and called UNT "them") because UNT's football team "were losers". I said he should be ashamed of himself and his ND obsession and called him a t-shirt alumni. This guy was so full of it.

Only when BCS teams aren't playing. I am have much larger sheds created in my backyard to house even larger and more grandeur BIG 12 team murals. Seriously....I almost had to step outside the other night with a huge sports buff who graduated from UNT but refuses to cheer for us (and called UNT "them") because UNT's football team "were losers". I said he should be ashamed of himself and his ND obsession and called him a t-shirt alumni. This guy was so full of it.

Change the ND to OU and you'd have Junior Miller.

• Upvote 1

What were you two going to do once you stepped outside?

Well, I tried using you as a positive influence on my bride to do similar decorating. Her response? "I PUT your diploma up on the wall!"

:thumbsd:

I have the name and contact ifo of a friend who is a good divorce attorney if you would like it!

• Upvote 1