Football Schedule Posters Are Out

SUMG

Any way we could get a pic of one on here?

I had already taken two pictures of them....but when I tried to put them on here....it said the file was too big. I have the pictures....if someone who's more of a computer whiz than I am (that includes just about every damn body).....can reduce the size and post them....I'll be glad to e-mail the pictures to you. (so you can post them). Just PM with an e-mail address.

sumg

Are these the same ones passed out at the Coaching Caravans?

No. Those were the smaller ones with the football helmet and "Put Some Green On It"...as the slogan.

These are bigger....and have more details. They just came in yesterday.

For those of you in and around Collin County, I went and picked up a stack of the new posters, the new schedule magnets, and koozies and left them for you to come get at the new Rudy's Barbeque in Allen next to Cabelas. They are free and they'll have them in the country store area. Come and get 'em!

Be sure and give Rudy's some business while you are there. They are proud UNT supporters with several UNT grads on their management teams. We are working with them to set up some game watching parties this year at the Allen location.

Go Mean Green and Go Rudy's!

• Upvote 4