July 16 - Need some recent grads or young fans

Harry

On July 16th Texas Monthly is looking for a group of fans--five or so--from each of the major schools who would be willing to dress up in game day attire  (jerseys, maybeface paint, maybe crazy hats or hair, etc) for the shoot. Are there any current students or recent grads who might be interested to represent UNT? To be honest, fans in their thirties will work too, but they want it to be a fairly young cover.

If you are interested or know of a good prospect please respond in this thread and let us know. Keep in mind this will be a representation to us in the entire state so we want to do our best to show spirit! GMG!

On July 16th Texas Monthly is looking for a group of fans--five or so--from each of the major schools who would be willing to dress up in game day attire  (jerseys, maybeface paint, maybe crazy hats or hair, etc) for the shoot. Are there any current students or recent grads who might be interested to represent UNT? To be honest, fans in their thirties will work too, but they want it to be a fairly young cover.

If you are interested or know of a good prospect please respond in this thread and let us know. Keep in mind this will be a representation to us in the entire state so we want to do our best to show spirit! GMG!

I'll do it. I graduated this past December, and I'm a first time season ticket holder. Just let me know when and where.

GMG!

• Upvote 1

Well, they want young fans, so I wouldn't sweat it. :-) Besides, I don't ever recall you painting up for games.

I never painted up for games but I do have an outfit or two I could wear. ;) Besides, they never specified how recent of a graduate.

Hey guys I am going down to Austin for the photo shoot this weekend. Is there anyone else that would want to drive down there as well for the shoot. They are going to put me up in a hotel room Friday night, and I have a contact at Texas Monthly that needs one more die hard UNT fan. If you are interested message me on here and I will give you her email address.

Edited by jtm0097
  • Upvote 2