Mitchell Makes U19 Team

GreenBat

Vito did a story on Tony Mitchell being invited to U19 tryout. I believe Vito spoke with Tony about the tryout personally when Tony was having dinner with someone at a local restaurant. Also, UNT's Tony Mitchell was on the U18 US team and in the U19 article it's mentioned that only 2 returning players are trying out for the U19 squad, one of those players being Tony Mitchell.

I definitely believe UNT's Tony Mitchell has made the U19 team and will be headed to Europe.

Go Tony...Go Mean Green!!!

Saw Tony at Chicken Express the day before he left for the tryout camp and IT IS definitely UNT's Tony Mitchell.

It would be kind of amazing if the SID was tricking himself about this one with all the releases and updates they've put out themselves.

Listen, if he plays well this summer and in the spring and he's projected as a lottery pick there's no reason he should stay. But in my mind, he'd already have accomplished his goal. Take all the attention from a very young group of players and make it easier for our other fr studs to transition. I'm not worried about our team post Mitchell in 2012-13.