Gmg.com Bowl 8 - Extra Auction Items Found

KRAM1

OK, so I get home after the game and discover that Pierce Reid (who provided the great golf packages for the silent auction...thank you Pierce) had brought a couple of new packages that i was not aware of so i didn't bother to look inside the envelope with the other certificates. UGH! As a result, I have three great golf packages that were not bid on...so, why not put them on here for a couple of days and see if we can't generate some additional funds for the scholarship...

we have;

1) ROUND OF GOLF FOR 4 (cart fee required) at Las Colinas Country Club (Irving, TX)- good through 12/30/11

2) ROUND OF GOLF FOR 4 (cart fee required) at Stonebridge CC - The Hills Course (McKinney, TX) - good through 12/30/11, and

3) ROUND OF GOLF FOR 4 (cart fee required) at Timarron CC - Southlake, TX - good through 12/30/11.

OK folks, can we get some bids going for the Andrew Smith memorial Scholarship Fund? Ladies...Father's Day is around the corner...this would make a great Father's day gift for a golfing husband...KIDS...are you listening? Don't forget Dad...if he likes to play golf this can be a great deal.

You can bid here...just name the item you are bidding on and your bid...or you can PM (private message) me with a bid if you prefer not to bid here "in public".

I will leave the bidding open until NOON on THURSDAY, JUNE 16th (that's this week)....can we do this and get a bit more in the scholarship fund? Sure hope so...OPENING MINIMUM $15.00. Raise minimum $3.00. Let's get it on...

Thanks.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You guys are great...keep 'em coming...bidding open until Thursday at noon...just adds to the scholarship pot. many thanks...my fault these were not out on the tables in the first place...thanks folks...bidding remains open.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DEADLINE is approaching...noon tomorrow (THURSDAY 6/16). get those bids in.....thanks to all who are bidding. Sorry I fumbled the ball on these during the GMG.Com Bowl. Everyone who is bidding has helped to "recover" that fumble and benefited the Andrew Smith Memorial Scholarship Fund even more. Thanks...keep those bids coming!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Folks...thanks for the bids...

Just want to let you know that we have a bid of $50 for Stonebridge Ranch form an "outside bidder".

So at this point the bids are:

$50 - Stonebridge Ranch (outside bidder)

$50 - Las Colinas (Smoothfresh)

$50 - Timmarron (Smoothfresh)

Folks these are for rounds of golf for 4! Great deals....bidding closes at noon today...many thanks for all who have bid so far...bidding will close at noon today! Looking good...can we keep it going?

GO MEAN GREEN!

Foks...we have bid from EastTxMG of $100 for the Timmarron Golf package.

We have about 50 min. left in the bidding...

the bids so far are:

Timmarron - $100 - (EastTxMG)

Stonebridge Ranch - $50.00 (outside bidder)

Las Colinas - $50.00 - (Smoothfresh)

• Upvote 1

Folks...bidding is now closed...and the winners are (THANK YOU VERY MUCH):

Las Colinas - $100 (Smoothfresh)

Timmarron - $125 (Smoothfresh)

Stonebridge Ranch - $100 - EastTXMG

That's an extra $325 for the scholarship fund! Way to go everyone. This is really great news...appreciate everyone helping to recover my "fumble" here....I will contact each of the winners and arrange for delivery of the certificates ASAP. Thanks again to all who participated...winning bidders or not...everyone helped and was willing to be the high bidder. Super stuff from some great members of the Mean Green Nation.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2