Just Want To Welcome Everyone Out On Saturday!

Harry

Even if you are not playing in the game please come join us as a spectator or even just to shake hands with some of the great former players who have graciously given of their time to be a part! The Game starts at Fouts on 3pm this Saturday and there will be plenty of food drink and fun. Scott Hall, Johnny Quinn, Brandon Kennedy, Cody Spencer, Andy Blount and many other former greats will be joining us as well as RV and some other special guests. There will be a silent auction with some great items including a helmets signed by the one and only Mean Joe Green. It's fun and for a good cause! The main point of this message is to let everyone know that we would love to have you there!!

GMG!

Even if you are not playing in the game please come join us as a spectator or even just to shake hands with some of the great former players who have graciously given of their time to be a part! The Game starts at Fouts on 3pm this Saturday and there will be plenty of food drink and fun. Scott Hall, Johnny Quinn, Brandon Kennedy, Cody Spencer, Andy Blount and many other former greats will be joining us as well as RV and some other special guests. There will be a silent auction with some great items including a helmets signed by the one and only Mean Joe Green. It's fun and for a good cause! The main point of this message is to let everyone know that we would love to have you there!!

GMG!

Any word if DMac or Canales can make it?

Chances are pretty slim for Coach Mac and or Coach Canales. They are preparing for the start of the several Jr. camps they will be running beginning next week...actually, I think it starts on Sunday after the game...so, while the "final answer" has not been given, I would not get my hopes up that high to see either Coach mac or Coach Canales. Not saying "no way" here, just trying to be a bit realistic as we have had no official "yes" at this point. I do know both have expressed a positive interest in attending (even if just to say hello), but time may simply not permit.

Now, that being said, lots and lots of other "special" folks will be on hand including some of UNT's all time great players along with our esteemed AD, Rick V. And, as Harry mentioned, lots of great silent auction "stuff" to bid on and help the Andrew Smith Scholarship Fund. So, like Harry, I invite one and all to come out and enjoy the fun. Tailgate before and after the game...bring some beer (or soft drinks---your call) and/or some food and come out this Saturday.

You really don't want to miss this event!

GO GMG.COM BOWL 8...A Farewell to Fouts! Be there! Kick-off set for 3PM, but tailgating and fun/bidding, etc. will start long before that...gates should be open by 1PM...well, Gate that is...not gates...GATE 1 (by the deck) will be open. I have also been told that the restrooms will be open Saturday for our use.

Bring the kids....

Chances are pretty slim for Coach Mac and or Coach Canales. They are preparing for the start of the several Jr. camps they will be running beginning next week...actually, I think it starts on Sunday after the game...so, while the "final answer" has not been given, I would not get my hopes up that high to see either Coach mac or Coach Canales. Not saying "no way" here, just trying to be a bit realistic as we have had no official "yes" at this point. I do know both have expressed a positive interest in attending (even if just to say hello), but time may simply not permit.

Now, that being said, lots and lots of other "special" folks will be on hand including some of UNT's all time great players along with our esteemed AD, Rick V. And, as Harry mentioned, lots of great silent auction "stuff" to bid on and help the Andrew Smith Scholarship Fund. So, like Harry, I invite one and all to come out and enjoy the fun. Tailgate before and after the game...bring some beer (or soft drinks---your call) and/or some food and come out this Saturday.

You really don't want to miss this event!

GO GMG.COM BOWL 8...A Farewell to Fouts! Be there! Kick-off set for 3PM, but tailgating and fun/bidding, etc. will start long before that...gates should be open by 1PM...well, Gate that is...not gates...GATE 1 (by the deck) will be open. I have also been told that the restrooms will be open Saturday for our use.

Bring the kids Beer....

Fixed...