Lance Dunbar Ranked 22 Out Of 161

Harry

Beall is a good running back, but he's not close to Dunbar, and I don't mean that as a slight to Beall at all. This just goes to show you how the success of a program elevates the opinion of its players. Too bad.

Beall is a good running back, but he's not close to Dunbar, and I don't mean that as a slight to Beall at all. This just goes to show you how the success of a program elevates the opinion of its players. Too bad.

I think Dunbar is a stud too. I don't know if program really affects this case. UNT RBs have had a better history lately in the NFL.

I'm guessing measurables and "potential" are the bigger difference. Using a similar coomparison with QBs. I don't think Keenum is the 9th best QB coming out of college this year. And to show a little lack of balance, I don't think Kellen Moorie is the 10th best QB coming out. I think Moore is awesome. But the 6'1" and 6'0" heights alone drop them. Dunbar may be the best college RB, but the scouts may not think he can make it big at the next level.

I think Dunbar is a stud too. I don't know if program really affects this case. UNT RBs have had a better history lately in the NFL.

I'm guessing measurables and "potential" are the bigger difference. Using a similar coomparison with QBs. I don't think Keenum is the 9th best QB coming out of college this year. And to show a little lack of balance, I don't think Kellen Moorie is the 10th best QB coming out. I think Moore is awesome. But the 6'1" and 6'0" heights alone drop them. Dunbar may be the best college RB, but the scouts may not think he can make it big at the next level.

Lance's weight is the same or higher than 12 of the 21 players ranked ahead of him. Some of the players listed weigh in the 180 pound range, which is not what NFL teams are looking for in a RB.