Leave It At Fouts Ii

KRAM1

The title of the original "Leave it at Fouts" thread got me to thinking about something else. Why not make this transition to a new stadium and a new coaching staff and a new day for UNT the time to let "bygones be bygones"? Why not "bury the hatchet" now on all the old and lingering problems, grievances, and "they treated me wrongs" people have had with UNT in general and the Athletic Department in specific and start fresh? Seems to me to make a good deal of sense as this time does seem like a very clean break from the prior way things were done. UNT has a new president, a bunch of new faces around the athletic dept and a great new stadium and Alumni Pavilion.

While we will all face challenges of one kind or another (the first few games at the new stadium come to mind) why not face them together and in a positive manner?

The time is right to embrace "WHY NOT NORTH TEXAS" and to make sure we all present a positive view and image when talking about the program and the university.

If we, who are probably some of the biggest fans this university has, all decided to present a positive face in our actions and words to the public we could go a great way in helping to change the image of the program and the university in the eyes of the general public. All too often we seem to be "our own worst enemy".

So, why not North Texas and why not just leave it at Fouts? Just asking you to think about it.

GO MEAN GREEN!

A really GREAT idea, Brother Kram! It is amazing all of the "new" staff and facilities and, hopefully, success that face us as we enter a new era in Mean Green sports.

I am sure that we all have our "bitch's-and-moans" that we have had a difficult time letting go. How great if we can each say "the slate is clean; lets' go forward" beginning with the new academic/athletic year.

After 41 years I certainly have a bag-full of B&M's - let the exorcism begin.

GMG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1