Gmg.com Bowl Auction Update! Great Stuff!

KRAM1

I now have "official" notification that we will have not one but two...count 'em...two Autographed items by none other than UNT's own Mean Joe Green for our GMG.Com Bowl 8 SILENT AUCTION. A football and a mini-helmet.

We can all thank All About UNT for securing these items for us. Folks, I personally know how much effort Jozef went to in order to secure these items for us...and, after obtaining the items what does he do? Keep them for himself as any green blooded member of the Mean Green nation would surly love to do? No! He gives them up for the benefit of the Andrew Smith Memorial Scholarship Fund and the GMG.Com Bowl 8 Silent Auction!

I don't know about the rest of you, but, to me, this is going above and beyond for the benefit of the program. I can assure you that securing these items was not easy and involved a lot of work, effort and persistence.

If for no other reason than to bid on these items, you will not want to miss this event...come out and be part of the fun on JUNE 11th at Fouts Field...3:00PM "kick-off". Tailgating before and after the game...bring your grill and set up or just bring a cooler full of "beverages", but come on out!

Jozef...cannot thank you enough. I can't wait to see what these items bring for the scholarship fund!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1