Gmg Bowl 8 Draft This Sunday @1Pm In Chat

Harry

CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO DRAFT CHAT THIS SUNDAY AT 1PM

Scott Hall - UNTQB11 - Kiper's thoughts: What can you say, Scott is one of the greatest UNT QB's of all time, wears four bowl rings and is the best quarterback and leader in the draft.

Andy Blount - The Good Shepherd - Kiper's thoughts: Possibly the best athlete on the field. Was probably the MVP of the white team last year and at 6-4 with great agility may be the best player in the draft.

Johnny Quinn - JQ81 - Johnny is one of the greatest UNT receivers ever and might be the #1 selection in this years draft. Analysts think of Johnny as a receiver - and he is one of the best - however was also an incredible sprinter and special teams phenom in his time at North Texas.

Ramone Archie - Ramone was a great player at UNT and has shown his abilities to dominate in prior GMG Bowl games. His speed makes him a difference maker and he may be the most outstanding defensive player on the field.

Brian Futrell - unt88 - Brian was a great receiver at UNT and brings height and athleticism to this years game. I saw him play at the GMG Basketball game and he still can move quite well and brings some size.

Name: UNT88 (Brian)

Height: 6'4

Weight: 240

Speed: Still hold the fastest 40 time for UNT tight ends...Scoreboard!!!!!!

Shirt Size: 2XL (my goal is for it to be too big by game time...oh who am I kidding)

Jason May - O-Line64 - Jason was an outstanding offensive lineman for North Texas and will bring a physical presence to the table. For any team looking for a guy that will protect you quarterback and bowl over defenders May is a no-brainer!

Montey Kennerson-Stevenson - MK-S - Montey was a great defensive linemen for North Texas and always had very good feet and speed. The fear that Montey will bring to an opposing quarterback will be invaluable to the team lucky enough to land him.

Luke Condor - DE - Luke was a great defensive end who book ended with AA made up one of the best tandems to ever play in the Sun Belt conference. Luke will be a big athletic addition to either team and could be a great tight end or pass rusher.

Weston Thaggard - WT59 - Weston was a great offensive linemen for UNT and had some of the best feet of any lineman in our history. Weston will be one of the biggest players on the field and the team lucky enough to land him will have a human wall to run behind.

PAUL HARTSFIELD Paul lettered as a linebacker in '91-'92. Paul has been chasing down kids more than running backs lately but still has some wheels and having played linebacker he could be an asset to a defense.

GMG. Com players

THOR - Thor, aka Radio Green is a tall, agile wide receiver who will stretch out a defense and make big plays despite being handicapped by a paperbagged 40 ounce in one hand. I see him as an early to mid round choice.

mdh0192 - mdh can play QB and has good speed. Should be a higher round selection. Will play better if he's had his meds.

Height: 6'

Weight: 172

Speed: Above average for GMG bowl standards

T-shirt Size: Medium

Skills: Throwing duck passes, owning ladanian tomlinson nike cleats, doing the icky shuffle after every flag pull, taxes

Army of Dad -

Height: Listed at 6'0" in high school, must have shrunk since then since I am now 5'10"

Weight: More than I what I played at in high school

40 time: I can't chug a 12 ounce beer, no chance at doing it with a 40.

ECHO - Echo was an absolute beast MVP in the GMG Basketball game and he has size and speed. He is a big guy and can run). I expect Echo to be one of the top non-players to be selected in this draft. He's still 6'4"

He's still about 240 lbs. He's still a baby at 24. He played on the Army Post's Flag Football team.

Growing up he played QB, RB, Slot Back, TE, MLB and DE. If football had a utility type of player, he fit the mold.

meangreenacct - Height: 5-10

Weight: Enough

Playing Experience - star of the 8th grade B team 3rd string as a TE/LB

Speed: Nowadays I drink more likely to drink a 40 than run a 40, so I'll say on the slow side. What I lack in speed I make up for in enthusiasm!

Harry - Harry is old, slow and is lucky to make it through an entire game. He makes a good center and will do whatever the team needs for him to do. A roster filler at best. Good at getting beers to thirsty players.

UNTFan23 - 23 is lean, young, fairly tall and can run. He is a long time veteran of these games and is a very smart player. Very computer savvy he will provide computer play analysis to the team who chooses him.

forevereagle -

Height: 6'2"

Have played since GMG Bowl 3 and usually good for a TD during the course of the game.

Smoothfresh -

Height: 6'2

Weight: 185

"Looking forward to my first GMG.Com Bowl... I can run a little...throw a little....and drink a lot."

GreenStreet - Captain

Height: 5-7

Weight: changes weekly

Playing Experience: Long time watcher till last year when I stepped on to the field for white.

Speed: doesn't matter no one ever catches me

FireFightinRick - Captain - Rick is a great leader on the field and still has some decent speed. Rick also bring that intangible of leadership and can rally a team wh&en they are down.

laxtonto - Height: 6'1"

Weight: 232

Speed: Slow....

T-shirt Size: X-Large

mrsgreengoblin (female) - The best looking player on the field, but don't let her femininity fool you mrs. meangreen goblin also can play and will hurt you if you leave her unattended. I expect a big battle between her and Lindsey Hall this year.

greengoblin - Green Goblin is a veteran of these games and has some good wheels. He is a mid to high round selection and whoever picks him will be glad they did. He gets a +3 hit die when paired with his better half.

Shirt: Medium

Height: 5'7 (on a good day)

Weight: Trying to loose the beer fat

KingDL1 (5-11, 205) - Tony has some wheels for a guy of his size and no one works harder on the field. A solid mid round choice.

SHOSS, aka football recruiting guru - 6'4", a very spry 275... 35 years old. "Got clocked at a 4.7 40 about 19 years and 65 pounds ago. My t shirt size is 2XL. I can catch and deep snap."

All About UNT - 6'0 225 lbs. The thinking man's choice! run a 4 sec 40 yarder

bench around 1k pds. my pre-snap snarl and stare combo has caused aneurysms

my shoes were crafted by Mercury himself with Zeus's approval. Chuck Norris can't roundhouse me due to my ability to juke out of any situation.

ForneyGreen - may be a scratch. His wife needed him to go shopping in Terrell.

Mean Green Matt - Name: Mean Green Matt

Height: 6'1"

Weight: Not enough

T-shirt Size: Medium

Quick and Agile. Zero meat on bones. Can run ALL day long and good hands.

untcampbell - Campbell is maturing like a fine wine. He sandbags but the guy is still in very good shape and makes plays every year. He claims to be slow but he isn't. Sandbagger comes to mind when I think about him.

Height: 5'10"

Weight: A weak 162

Speed: Slow, but small

T-shirt Size: Large

meangreen2018 (untcampbell's son who played well last year) - A very good young athlete (5-7, 123) who is tailor made for this format. Get's a +5 on his hit dice when paired with his old man.

UNT90 - A veteran but Tall and you can just tell this guy was a good athlete in his day. A darkhorse selection that could pay off big.

6'4" (actually 6'3 and 3/4", but like every man, I claim the extra 1/4 inch)

235 lbs

what I lack in speed I make up for in technique? ya, that sounds good

soft, basketball-like hands. Throw it, and most of the time I'll catch it.

More of a basketball player, but I will go up and get a jump ball.

shirt size XL

mid.......30s?

meanJewGreen - Mean Jew Green is a good athlete and similar to the Firefighter can rally a team that is down. Very good mind as displayed in the GMG basketball game when he suggested a defensive adjustment which turned things around.

Name: MeanJewGreen/Adam/the guy who pulled down Echo's pants

Height- 6'

Weight: Enough to spread the love

Size: Medium

Playing Experience: 2007 GMG Bowl (Scored a TD), 2011 GMG BBall game- Hustle Award Winner (meaning I suck, but I try really really hard)

Emmitt01 - The one, the only, probably the biggest smack talker ever. When you guard Emmitt tight be prepared to get a Michael Irving in yo face baby. He's the real deal, he backs up his talk with his walk and when he struts in the endzone he will let you know it. Emmitt can play multiple positions and is a good athlete who can get into the opposing teams mind with his smack. After the former players Emmitt is a guy that the teams will target.

medpilot21 - Medpilot is the granddaddy of GMG Bowls and his return this year is a great thing. As a player he is extremely versatile because he has a good arm and can play quarterback and also enough speed to help out at at other positions. A great leader on the field.

Height: 6'-ish...

Weight: 180..ish

Shirt: L

40 time: Varies on what's in my cup.. Rum = I'm faster, Beer = I'm slower, Tarantula = I think all of you are more attractive or funny. Skillset: Great hands and decent arm. Once held the Presidential Award for Physical Fitness.. Wansnt mine, but I did hold it. Veteran of the "GMG Bowl Games" of the past. Darrell Dickey once came to a GMG game and watched me play QB. After the game he slapped me on the shoulder and said "Good game Med, sorry for yelling all those obscenities at you". I said "Coach, I didnt hear you yell anything ugly?" He replied "really?, well next year I'll yell from the Alumni Side of Fouts Field".

UNT 90 Grad - Looks like a receiver to me, and in pretty good shape.

Height: 6'

Weight: ~210 lbs

Speed: I find that with each passing day, my speed is better than the next.

Experience: Last played organized competitive football in 7th grade (o-line). Took Flag Football at the University of North Texas. This is my first gmg.com bowl.

Shirt Size: XL

Crooked I Formation (female-Jasmine from 105.3 The fan) - A new addition who will certainly spruce up the look of this game. Jasmine is in good shape and has an actual knowledge of the game which will be more than most of the GMG boys can say!

Shirt Name: Crooked I Formation

Size: Men's small

Speed: Uhhhhh......lets call her a utility player

Exp: Sideline Commentary

Lindsey (Scott Hall's wife-female) - Another new addition who I expect will be a good player and darkhorse selection.

Elvis - A little on the heavy side, Elvis will be a great cheerleader with his silky smooth voice but keep him away from the medicine cabinet.

Grant.UNT - Another newcomer. Not a lot of info but he has club seats so he can't be too bad!

RUDY - Height: Giant among dwarfs AND midgets

Weight: Enough to handle Harry's body checks

40: I have one but I don't think Im supposed to use it in a football game.

Skills: No matter what, keeps it cresent fresh. Note: Rudy will take cheap shots and blame the person he hits for it!

Fake Lonnie Finch: . One of the smarter GMG players as he actually graduated.

Height: 5'9" (list in the program as 6'0" to keep opponents guessing)

Weight: Has been known to go from 178 to 204 depending on whether or not I get my lazy ass into the gym; probably closer to 190 these days.

Playing experience: Haven't played since 2000 on a law school intramural team at Tulsa. Played QB, but haven't throw a ball in competition since then. I'm probably a better clipboard holder these days.

Speed: No thanks. My only vices these days are Pepsi and Pecan Pie.

Sooooo.....

It will be one team with Scott Hall at QB and another team with not Scott Hall at QB?

Where is my bookie???

um...scott lost last year to a non qb...

fabulous write up...can't wait to for the game and to have my brown bag refilled by anyone available!!! it's beer time biatches!!!!

• Upvote 1

BUMP...we should probably get this pinned at the top of the board....the draft may be as much fun as the game itself.

GO GOMEANGREEN.COM BOWL 8 CLASSIC!

OK, really...I just have to ask. How do I get a -1 for this post???? Someone really does need to explain this one.

• Upvote 3