Mccarney And The Mavericks....

Hi everone! The Mean Green Caravan makes a final stop this Thursday at our Historic Uptown Theater! Please try to make it! First, it is free! Coach Mac, Coach Jones, Rick V. and others will speak! Free food! Drinks! And, for those beer or more gomeangrenners, ParksAndRecRick is personally buying your first 2 drinks! Just come up to me and say you are a GoMeanGreen.com member.

And, although that is enough...there is more! Once we are done, let's go inside our Theater and watch Mavericks game two on our giant screen! And, just because we are celebrating the Mean Green we will have awesome prices, prizes and more!!!!!

It is all free! Tell your friends! It's a GRAND Mean Green Caravan....and then the Mavericks!

We are easy to get to, just a mile off I-30 and Belt Line!

PLease RSVP to UNT though....

My cell is: 214.724.5670!

Brad Olson is coming. Are you fan enough?

ParksAndRecRick

• Upvote 4

To Rick V, the Coaches and the Athletic Staff, and George, WOW! People left Grand Prairie tonight awed by the NEW UNT MEAN GREEN! It was a special night...and if you aren't excited about what all we have going....ya just can't get excited!

I came away knowing, as Rev Run says, "Team Work Makes Dreams Work"! Folks are dreams are coming true! Rick. V said "I will put this Coaching Staff along side any in America." You couldn't find one person who would disagree with that by the end of the evening. Thanks RV!

Together, let's make September 10, 2011 the most memorable in UNT History as the Athletic Staff rolls out a sign that says SOLD OUT!

Go Mean Green!

Rick Herold