Pretty Awesome Unt Car Emblem

both of their UNT items are out of stock.....their loss.

When I saw it, it was in the UNT section at the Fairview location. They usually have about 10 or so UNT items. They are at least moving in the right direction. About 6 months or so ago, they didn't have a UNT section.

I saw one of these this morning and I am buying one....I thought I should share.

where you can buy it

unt_green__88711_thumb.jpg

I went in the Rally House in Fairview today and they still have a couple of these emblems as well as a couple other styles. While in there, I was asking the guy at the register about other UNT merchandise and was told that the only stuff they have is from last year and once it is sold off they will no longer be carrying North Texas merchandise. When I asked why he said that UNT didn't want to extend their licensing but instead wanted to reduce it. He said that UNT merchandise sales are big in Denton and that the university wanted to keep the money in Denton. I told him that was goofy and didn't make sense and he agreed. Not sure if he really knew what he was talking about, but he seemed to think he did.

:growl: :growl: :growl:

I don't know the business back end of this stuff, but it seems to contradict the message RV was giving at one of the coaches caravans in talking about seeing UNT gear in more locations, as I remember it. I'm a big Rick Villareal believer and totally believe he is shooting straight with us, but there seems to be some misinformation or contradiction somewhere. :ph34r: