Gmg Reputation Standings

Harry

I'm still confused as to what this list proves. Are those at the top to be congratulated for having such profound insight? As a bottom dweller of the reputation points standings I'm finding it difficult to value this list.

I think my score was in the 40's last I checked... I just try to contribute where I can.... after that, I'm not concerned.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm still confused as to what this list proves. Are those at the top to be congratulated for having such profound insight? As a bottom dweller of the reputation points standings I'm finding it difficult to value this list.

It really isn't meant to prove anything. It's just a feature of the board. The concept is if someone makes a good post or provides some solid information you can reward them with a plus 1. If you don't like a post you can give them a -1. I would congratulate those at the top because I think they have proven themselves to be valuable contributors of content or opinion in this community. We have a lot of lurkers on here and I think it is nice to have a way to give credit to those who take the time to provide their insight.

There are some who provide great content but in small doses and they are valuable as well. There are some who because they are controversial or opinionated receive more negative points and frankly they are also valuable. The only reason I post the standings periodically is there isn't a link to it directly on the board and I want to keep everyone updated.

I am extremely proud of my 78 rep. points and my "special forces" status. That being said, when I become emperor of the earth, all those who denied me +1's along the way will be the first to feel my wrath under the coming reign of terror I will unleash upon all those who dare oppose me. :sword:

Just sayin'. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am extremely proud of my 78 rep. points and my "special forces" status. That being said, when I become emperor of the earth, all those who denied me +1's along the way will be the first to feel my wrath under the coming reign of terror I will unleash upon all those who dare oppose me. :sword:

Just sayin'. :lol:

Just hedging my bets here (in case you succeed, future Emperor). Just wanted you to know that I could only give you one +1, but would have given you more if I could have, my liege.

Just hedging my bets here (in case you succeed, future Emperor). Just wanted you to know that I could only give you one +1, but would have given you more if I could have, my liege.

Just so you know, sucking up is not only encouraged but will curry favor in my regime. :thumbsu: