Gmg.com Basketball Game Pictures

UNT90

Just got the disk today. I'll post as many as I can. There are over 150 pics.

We all owe Debbie Pollard a big thank you as she did this free of charge. She does wedding, engagement, baby, and family photos. If you need some professional pictures done, you can find her at Debbiepollard.com

Now keep in mind she is not a sports photographer, but I think these came out great anyway.

108.jpg

114.jpg

130.jpg

137.jpg

136.jpg

132.jpg

Now, that is definitely some great work. Mike, you are 100% correct we OWE Debbie BIG TIME. Really great of her to take her time and talent to do this for us. Really shows how much fun this event was for all who participated. Cannot thank Debbie enough, and I second the idea...if anyone is looking for a photographer for a special event then please consider giving Debbie a call...you can see here that she does great work and she is a supporter of the fund-raising work we do. SUPER...Just super.

THANKS SO VERY MUCH...great times!

GO MEAN GREEN...