Knoxy And D-Mac

UNTP1

Just caught the end of Knoxy interviewing McCarney in a suite! Anybody see the rest of it?

Knox and Radigan were VERY complimentary of Dan McCarney and the job he had done at Iowa State. They both indicated that they thought UNT was headed for bigger and better things with Dan McCarney as the UNT Head Football Coach.

Dan McCarney, as always, came across very positive and excited about the opportunity to turn around our Mean Green.

Given the number of people who watch Rangers Baseball, we got A LOT of positive publicity from those 2 - 3 minutes of airtime.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When was the interview? I hope it was early, otherwise I'll bet many left the bloodbath for the Mavs game.

As I remember, the interview was while the game was still competitive. Obviously I was watching and had not flipped over to the NHL playoff game......which I did (at least on occasion) once the score got to 4 - 1 Angels.

Tom Grieve was very complementary again this afternoon on his weekly show with BADD radio. They were talking about Knoxy interviewing an old lady (big surprise I know) and Grieve brought up how impressed he was with McCarney's passion and enthusiasm and what not. It was an unprovoked UNT mention and I was very surprised and impressed.

• Upvote 4