Rub Some Green On It Facebook Contest

All About UNT

I know that some of you have good photos to post on here.... Marketing is trying to find a "face" to go with the Branding Campaign and they only have two picture submissions. No offense to both parties but we can get crazier pictures than those on there. I do like the one of FFR and Emmit but I know there are crazier photos than that out there. Dig out what you have and submit your photos!

Facebook Rub Some Green On It

I have 3-4 great pics of crazy fans thru the years, but they're not me. Kind of d-baggy to upload those. Guess I'm going to have to manufacture something in the middle of Florida so this doesn't flop on it's face.

That's just it....It would suck for them to think that noone cares about the contest just because the window of opportunity was so small on the contest itself. I would not be against posting any of these images to help represent the fanbase:

This first one is perfect for Rub Some Green On It

MDKTRUTPEVFFSTT.20101018151237.jpg

fight-song.jpg

NVEDDQXDMCMOSQZ.20101108160723.jpg

gallery_1374_25_159885.jpg

ZRBNBXSBOTBARIB.20100913152055.jpg

I posted a Youth Movement picture...they are the future of NT Football!

I saw that and it's a great pic! I just re-read the contest rules......... So it doesn't have to be an Award Winning Photo since Marketing is just looking for fans that are dedicated and they will provide the photo shoot for the fans that they choose to be the face. Again....the photo doesn't have to be the win all be all of photos but merely showing how much you support the program.