What Do We Do Now?

UNTLifer

This is the worst part of the year, but I bet we hear about Coach Mac throughout the summer as opposed to past coaches. I see Coach Mac spending time on the "rubber chicken circuit" selling the program to all that will listen. All I can say is, "It's about time!"

Still, the summer sucks!!!

Coaches caravans to start soon. At least that's something and we have the stadium to watch...AND...we have the 8th Annual GMG.Com Bowl being played on June 11th at Fouts with a 1PM kick-off, tailgating before and after and some nifty items for a silent auction. The last officially sanctioned football game at Fouts Field. Working on getting several ex-players to play and/or be on hand such as Brandon Kennedy, Scott Hall, Andy Blount, Brian Futrell, Nathan Tune, Nick Bazaldua, Jason ball, etc., etc.

Something to add to the mix are all the neat Mean Green (and other) Silent Auction items such as a framed watercolor of Andrew Smith, a couple of autographed Mini Helmets, Rangers Tickets, a 12-pack of craft beer, 2 Club Level Seats for the Nov. 19th W. Kentucky game, etc., etc,

Time to mark your calendars...still time to sign up to play...still time to decide to come and watch...it's a form of football, right? Anything to bide time until the home kick-off on Sept. 10TH.

GO MEAN GREEN!

I think know what we will do, argue about our conference, complain about how the AD isn't marketing well enough, bitch about how we should try to be more big time, and talk about how things were better in the old days.

Just speculating based on past off seasons.

What about letting quitters into the program?

I think know what we will do, argue about our conference, complain about how the AD isn't marketing well enough, bitch about how we should try to be more big time, and talk about how things were better in the old days.

Just speculating based on past off seasons.

Dont forget discussions regarding the relative pros and cons of:

Helmet Stickers

The interlocking NT as a helmet logo

The proper shade of green for uniforms

Talons

Model A restorations

and SMU douchebag-ery