King Of The Circle

H-towngreen

D

Now this is what this team needs!!! Awesome video. This is what football is about.

http://www.meangreen...TCLID=205125038

I was literally just searching to see if anyone had already posted this. Now I'm going to have to watch it like 15 times and get all the matchup to see who whooped who's arse. Another video that got me football hyped sitting in the garage on a Tuesday in April.

Freaking Love it!

I saw this drill up close and in person yesterday. Very spirited, lots of cheering and yelling, several near-fights had to be broken up by the coaches, and it seemed the players were really into the thing. Offense won the belt yesterday after defense took it the first time. I told Coach McCarney yesterday that we did the very same drill when i was playing 6th and 7th grade football. I did mention that the intensity is a bit higher with the Mean Green. A video was playing of the drill in the entrance to the Athletic Dept. HQ yesterday as well. Great stuff!

You just get the feeling that this program is the "real deal" now. Sure, none of us know how the team will actually do come game day in September, but if what I have witnessed so far is any indication, we, as fans, are in for some very positive experiences starting right now!

GO MEAN GREEN!

I watched the King of The Circle on Saturday morning standing about five feet away from the Circle of Players and Coaches......It was very loud and very intense....I highly recommend if you have not attended a practice at the AC that you get out there before spring football is over.

I could tell 4 clear cut winners...John Shorter over Brelan Chancellor, Kyle White over John Noble, Aaron Fortenberry over Aaron Bellezin and Jamize Olawale absolutely blew up whoever he was matched up with.

I saw that too, but I thought they were working him at wideout now? Seems like he would be a very nice blocker at TE, where he played last year. I guess there's some blocking going on outside as well... I feel bad for whatever 5'9"/185lb CB he's up against on a running play.

I saw that too, but I thought they were working him at wideout now? Seems like he would be a very nice blocker at TE, where he played last year. I guess there's some blocking going on outside as well... I feel bad for whatever 5'9"/185lb CB he's up against on a running play.

Love it, Johnny Quinn was probably the most physical downfield blocker we had at WR, and I'm sure Cobbs, Thomas, etc... appreciated that.

Now this is what this team needs!!! Awesome video. This is what football is about.

http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=1800&ATCLID=205125038

Coach M is a Genius, Thats all that needs to be said. I can't wait to go all season and never have to hear myself say the word. "arm tackle" or lack of a tackle on that play.

• Upvote 2

Just saw that. Makes me happy and a little (just a tiny bit) less worried at DT.

I wonder how many people are going to knock over Abbe in this drill?

Kyle White looked good, but against a probable back-up on the o-line...that said, his feet were quick and I think he'd have had leverage against most of our O-line.

Abbe was tangled up with someone...off the top my head #70 in the video and I recall it being a draw