Supplier Of Mean Green Football Needs Our Vote...

Hey folks, vote and help out one of our alumni(Brian Waddle) owned businesses, Jupiter House Coffee shop on the square, who also happens to be a supplier for the Mean Green Football Team, in the "Best Of Denton" contest online in the DRC.

Here is the LINK

Scroll down and click on "Best of Denton" on the lower left, then scroll to "Coffee House/Shop", fill it out with "Jupiter House Coffee" then click next to the end, fill out your name and age and your done.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Gear question. Sorry this is a bit misplaced but I was hunting for a UNLV Rebel watching party today and came across the site rebelswag.com. As I was looking at the gear I like it a lot because I feel like UNLV has a really difficult logo and branding to overcome. I find a lot of their stuff boring. But the swag gear is pretty cool and I was wondering if we have anything like that in Mean Green land? I can't imagine it wouldn't be ultra cool for the students and never wanna grow up fans like me. Seeing Johnny Jones face on a shirt with a tagline, seeing some old school historic gear (that crazy worm), and just cool in your face gear would be easy for us to work with. Lord knows we have a slew of logos, shades, slogans and eagles to work with.

Check it out:

http://shop.rebelswag.com/

GMG