Ny Times Article Wac V. Mwc

I think not going to bowl games of your member institutions while you are Commissioner is just wrong. They are yours buddy until they move on. Be a professional already because these schools and paths will cross again.

Now they are sending out covert reps from the WAC office to lure North Texas. This morning at Dunkin Donuts, Molly saw me watching Stony Brook and Boston U. She asked if I was in town for the MWC tournament. I told her I tried for 2 hours to scalp a ticket the night before before buying some beer and heading home to watch it on tv. I asked her if she was in town for the tournament and she said, "Yes, I work for the WAC offices." She asked, "Who do you follow?" I stated, "North Texas and UNLV." She said, well I have extra tickets to the WAC championship game tonight if you would like to go to the game. She said, Utah State should have a good crowd here. I excitedly accepted the tickets and ironically was given a Boise State t-shirt over Christmas by a friend who called me a bandwagon fan for rooting for the Broncs so hard all season. So I actually get a chance to wear the gag gift, drink some beers in the front rows and see what's left of the WAC up close and personal.

Agent Molly was probably on the her phone telling Karl - North Texas fan living Las Vegas - they want to go West, NOW!

GMG