Gotta Say It - I'm Bitter

GreenFlag

We snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

This game will bother the hell out of these guys (and us) for the rest of their (our) lives. We know it, they know it. It wasn't just another game.

To be honest, I'll be over it in the morning but I digress. Not really.

Best of luck to the Trojans in the play-in game.

Imagine this in my best Will Farrell voice...Bitter, bitter, bitter. Hate you Trojans, till the morning - then good luck....in the freaking play-in game you a-holes. You better freaking win the play in games chumps! You are such a bunch of a-holes!

Sincerely,

Hater of UALR - ever since a big white UALR player grabbed his junk after a close victory against the Mean Green in Denton screaming "we own you" back in 2005 or so.

P.S. We need to kick them out of the conference for this, since they don't have football.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

We snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

This game will bother the hell out of these guys (and us) for the rest of their (our) lives. We know it, they know it. It wasn't just another game.

To be honest, I'll be over it in the morning but I digress. Not really.

Best of luck to the Trojans in the play-in game.

Imagine this in my best Will Farrell voice...Bitter, bitter, bitter. Hate you Trojans, till the morning - then good luck....in the freaking play-in game you a-holes. You better freaking win the play in games chumps! You are such a bunch of a-holes!

Sincerely,

Hater of UALR - ever since a big white UALR player grabbed his junk after a close victory against the Mean Green in Denton screaming "we own you" back in 2005 or so.

P.S. We need to kick them out of the conference for this, since they don't have football.

haha man can you hold a grudge!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess the saddest thing about all this is that the Sun Belt will be represented on national television by a team wearing uniforms that even an intramural team would be embarrassed to wear.

• Upvote 3

I think they should be told by the SBC that if they do not start a football program that they need to find a new conference home. They are the oddball now with Denver leaving and UNO gone. All members in the future should be required to have Football and Baseball. I understand we don't have baseball at this point, but the athletic department has all but made an official statement that baseball is the next priority after the football stadium is done. That's really not even the bitterness talking.

Finally was able to stomach watching the replay today. The last three pointer by Bozeman was not a push, there was no foul. However his screen on Shorter to set up the first 3 pointer was illegal. He was moving and even knocked shorter over. I can't believe it wasn't called :growl:

I admire you for having the cajones to watch that...

If it had only been one mistake - 1 or 2 fouls, a turnover. North Texas might have survived.

I only got to listen to the last part of the game on the radio. I remember more the fouls then anything else. Every basketball coach can take that film of the last 1:42 and show exactly why you don't give the other team the opportunity to score with the clock stopped.