Arkansas Little Rock (2/28/11)

CMJ

I already posted about the overall lame video production... I thought I'd complain about the announcers now. They do not seem to have a clue.. or even know when they are on the air or off... these guys are a drag to listen too.... I really, really appreciate Hank even more now...

CMJ, thanks for the updates. Wasn't able to listen (no portable radio in the home), only check this thread on my phone. You let me paint a nursery for a baby that is coming a lot sooner than expected and still keep up with the Mean Green. I'll hit you up with the +1s when I get back to a computer.

Awesome, Awesome job by Shannon Shorter! Mr. Shorter, you show up to the Houston football game and I'll fill you full of brisket and a cold beverage!

I hate it though, because that was the last win of the year just shy of 20 wins

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Awesome, Awesome job by Shannon Shorter! Mr. Shorter, you show up to the Houston football game and I'll fill you full of brisket and a cold beverage!

I hate it though, because that was the last win of the year just shy of 20 wins

I was just about to set you up to keep this going.

Just to make sure... You're saying that we've got no shot at winning again this season, and that we're definitely going to lose on Saturday, right?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1