Junior Day A Huge Success

MeanGreen61

I happened by the AC when this was going on. I talked with one of the moms (who was very excited for her son). The parking lot was full and people were parking in the field across the street. Coach McCarney was out front greeting people and holding the door open as they arrived. I was surprised at how he seemed to recognize the young men as they came up by mentioning something special about them. (i.e. "well there's the 4A rushing champ from... Etc.)

• Upvote 1

if anyone wants an idea of how many people attended you can look at the construction cam at 6:28 on saturday. i believe rv or dmac had the stage at that time. earlier you can see some of the coaches with their respective recruits in their own circles. i believe chico (black shirt) had his on the far right at 6:11 and then i think dmac (bright green) was walking that direction at the 6:25 mark, but not as sure about this one. it was a very good turn out.

Edited by Green Crazy