Typical Off-Season Stuff

ADLER

And the worst poster on gmg ever--at least he has that going for him. Seriously, he made PMGs posts look really short!!

Sometimes short ain't so bad since songwriter/sometimes singer Randy Newman made million$ with, uh............... "short People." :)

Now I need to go over there and read that guys post.

GMG!

Addendum: Someone named, uh, MeanGreenGem :rolleyes: responded to the UAB Blazer who was calling our UNT girls............ugly? B)

GMG!!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

...and coherent. :P

At 60 it's my God-given right to be incoherent from time to time (and if you've ever been that way you'd know how I have felt when I was), :) but concerning North Texas, I think most objective posters on this board (mostly my age give or take a few years) and who have decades of all this MG business from which to judge by) would say I've been mostly correct the last 4 decades about what I have posted (or written letters to UNT powers) about what we could do to improve our product and the kind of personnel we could hire who would not abuse their power by telling us how lucky we were to have them on payroll albeit most those years under their watch we had Bottom 25 programs (across the board).

Mutli-decades of non-stop terrible hirings (with subsequent poor annual results) and many of which their North Texas job was their highest career pinnacle has tended to take the wind out of many of our sails, though, and has caused many of our alums/fans throw their hands up and leave behind that which always seemed to get the same results over and over again with the same people in charge. I know, this will be incoherent to some who may not have the ability to have a perspective on our situation(s) from a multi-decades standpoint.

Just, uh, sayin' how many others feel but simply will not post because of a perceived loss of popularity to get an extra Mean Green Eagle star in their crown I suppose. :innocent:

The new football staff looks very promising, but I honestly do not know about those same "running in motion" slackers who are still around all these years later who would still use the same ol' methods to promote this new staff and their potential. The new stadium will buy about a years time to take the real focus off of those who created those problems but still............sometimes upwardly mobile personnel change (and fresh methods) of those who could come in here actually take us out of where we've been forever along with a systematic NCAA march upward to a better neighborhood is good and is good for all parties concerned. Just sayin'......that which will not tickle too many ears on this forum but the aforementioned content in this very paragraph is not what gets schools like North Texas out of where we are and have been for almost an adult lifetime, now does it? :innocent:

Proceed--go on now...

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

At 60 it's my God-given right to be incoherent from time to time (and if you've ever been that way you'd know how I have felt when I was), :) but concerning North Texas, I think most objective posters on this board (mostly my age give or take a few years) and who have decades of all this MG business from which to judge by) would say I've been mostly correct the last 4 decades about what I have posted (or written letters to UNT powers) about what we could do to improve our product and the kind of personnel we could hire who would not abuse their power by telling us how lucky we were to have them on payroll albeit most those years under their watch we had Bottom 25 programs (across the board).

Mutli-decades of non-stop terrible hirings (with subsequent poor annual results) and many of which their North Texas job was their highest career pinnacle has tended to take the wind out of many of our sails, though, and has caused many of our alums/fans throw their hands up and leave behind that which always seemed to get the same results over and over again with the same people in charge. I know, this will be incoherent to some who may not have the ability to have a perspective on our situation(s) from a multi-decades standpoint.

Just, uh, sayin' how many others feel but simply will not post because of a perceived loss of popularity to get an extra Mean Green Eagle star in their crown I suppose. :innocent:

The new football staff looks very promising, but I honestly do not know about those same "running in motion" slackers who are still around all these years later who would still use the same ol' methods to promote this new staff and their potential. The new stadium will buy about a years time to take the real focus off of those who created those problems but still............sometimes upwardly mobile personnel change (and fresh methods) of those who could come in here actually take us out of where we've been forever along with a systematic NCAA march upward to a better neighborhood is good and is good for all parties concerned. Just sayin'......that which will not tickle too many ears on this forum but the aforementioned content in this very paragraph is not what gets schools like North Texas out of where we are and have been for almost an adult lifetime, now does it? :innocent:

Proceed--go on now...

GMG!

YEAH...There you go Plummie!!! :goodjob:

Proceed--go on now...

GMG!

I was just messin' around Plumm. +1 for the coherent response. :)