Where Is Josh White

emmitt01

Is it unfair to say he has completely disappeared?

Meanwhile, TT is showing to be the only one who DOESNT belong in the dog house.

Tristants man has had at least 2 open 3's and he has missed 3 free throws with no defense... both of them should be in the dog house

Josh passes up on KNox when the man is wide open! What a joke

• Upvote 2

Thompson is not disciplined offensively. He throws up more junk and forces too many shots, plus he is a defensive liability. I don't know if he is trying to do too much, but he is not playing well.

WKU passes to players in position to shoot and runs a true offense. We force shots most of the time and rely on a one-on-one, playground style offense.

• Upvote 1

Thompson is not disciplined offensively. He throws up more junk and forces too many shots, plus he is a defensive liability. I don't know if he is trying to do too much, but he is not playing well.

WKU passes to players in position to shoot and runs a true offense. We force shots most of the time and rely on a one-on-one, playground style offense.

If Thompson is not playing well, I would like your review of White, Oduduwa, Johnso and Shorter. Yes Thompson is forcing some shots but with this stagnant offense, someone has to score. As far as defense I haven't seem much from anybody. Thompson may not be the best defensively but that could be said for just about the whole team. Johnson and White try but their size is too much to overcome particularly when they are not any quicker than bigger players. Holman is far from a good defensive player but he does seem to have improved effort. Odufuwa generally played good defense but he is getting overwhelmed by more balanced front courts. Hogans makes some great defensive plays but is not overall that good of a defensive player. He has some great blocks but also get beat a lot. Ever Shorter which is supposed to be NT's best defensive guard is often matched against ether bigger or quicker players and is having a tough time with both.

• Upvote 1

Serious question here... Did Josh re-injure his wrist?

He seems hesitant to shoot from outside, he doesn't seem to be very successful (uncharacteristically so) when he does try, and all of what scoring he seems to be doing lately is on drives and lay-ins. Also, his free throw average is down. The only time in his 4 year career that he did worse from the stripe than what he's averaging this year was last season, when he was basically playing one handed.

Serious question here... Did Josh re-injure his wrist?

He seems hesitant to shoot from outside, he doesn't seem to be very successful (uncharacteristically so) when he does try, and all of what scoring he seems to be doing lately is on drives and lay-ins. Also, his free throw average is down. The only time in his 4 year career that he did worse from the stripe than what he's averaging this year was last season, when he was basically playing one handed.

Either his wrist is hurt or he's lost confidence in his shot. I think maybe it started with the Troy game (?) that I noticed him passing up wide open looks from beyond the arc