What A Day

Dr. Seuss

As I was walking through campus today after hearing that Tony Mitchell is coming to the Mean Green Nation. I heard the greatest song of all time playing from the Admin Building; "Glory to the Green and White." I just couldn't hold my talons down and just sang our Alma Mater and told people that were passing by that WE got the #12 ranked player in the nation.... GMG

• Upvote 3

As I was walking through campus today after hearing that Tony Mitchell is coming to the Mean Green Nation. I heard the greatest song of all time playing from the Admin Building; "Glory to the Green and White." I just couldn't hold my talons down and just sang our Alma Mater and told people that were passing by that WE got the #12 ranked player in the nation.... GMG

Kudos to you bro! If everyone could get into the green we could pack that pit! Which I wold not mind because I get season tickets with a great view lol.