It Ain't Over Yet!

meangreenbob

There is going to be a whole lot more movement coming with conference realignment. No one knows yet how this will all work out.

What's happening now is only the beginning and will in no way be the final outcome regardless of what is happening with the MWC at this time.

The best thing for UNT is not only to fill the stadium for the Houston game but to average 30,000 for all of our games this year. Winning will go a long way in helping that cause. I believe we have the coaching staff that knows how to do that.

Keep the faith.

• Upvote 5

I see this thing working out well for us....one way or the other. Either we get into a better league...or we add a few teams (NMSU, La. Tech, Texas State, UTSA) and form a stronger Belt. Hey, I know the last scenario isn't the most popular (with me either). But the worst thing that could have happened....the Belt get raided, we lose a few teams (other than us)....and we're stuck in a weaker version of the Belt.

So I think we're gonna be all right....and yes I'd still "kill" to be in the MWC or CUSA...please don't misunderstand my point.

• Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Tell a friend

Love GoMeanGreen.com? Tell a friend!
  • What's going on Mean Green?

1. 0

What will be the score in the Tulsa game

2. 8

X'avion Brice Back at practice

3. 94

Memphis, Tulane, USF Turn Down 2PAC....Staying in AAC

4. 11

Week 4 Bowl ESPN Projections

5. 33

Memphis, USF, UTSA, and Tulane all reject PAC-6, will remain in the AAC

• Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Mikee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.