Virtual View Now Up

Boomer23

Great site...I am even more excited getting to now see some expected sightlines, etc. Thanks to RV and Company for getting this site up and going on Monday as promised! Super. I like!

GO MEAN GREEN!

I've heard that the Lettermen will have a tent set up on the Touchdown Terrace. (the AC deck).

I bet you are correct, the TD Terrace may be a place for the pre-game, half time and postgame social instead of a tent out back (don't get me wrong, its great!). In Fouts there is a season ticket location specifically for the Lettermen. I was wondering if there would be a section in the new Mean Green Stadium seating chart.

No matter....it's all good!

I have not been a huge fan of the wingzone in the past, but the view from the wingtip is actually pretty cool...and may actually be closer to the field than the front row endzone seats at Fouts. :unsure:

I completely agree! The wings seemed to look "new age" and sort of different than the architectural style of the rest of the stadium. Don't get me wrong, I like the wings and love the stadium just maybe not together. However, now I am warming up to the wings concept completely!! Now we all know why I'm not an architect!!!