2011 Opponent - Indiana

New head coach, former OU offensive coordinator and OL coach, Kevin Wilson

New offensive coordinator, former Boise State OC, Brent Pease

Those two have coached some explosive offenses over the past few seasons. How long will it take them to make the Hoosiers fly, if ever? I'll be more interested in this game than the game against Houston.

• Upvote 1

New head coach, former OU offensive coordinator and OL coach, Kevin Wilson

New offensive coordinator, former Boise State OC, Brent Pease

Those two have coached some explosive offenses over the past few seasons. How long will it take them to make the Hoosiers fly, if ever? I'll be more interested in this game than the game against Houston.

I was in Bloomington and whent to all the home games when IU football got up to 13th in the nation behind RB Alex Smith and a killer D (Hervin McCormick gave OLs trouble the same way Booger did)... I was about 12 years old but got to see the inside of the locker room, the weight room, and all the VIP areas. They were all top of the line. The stadium holds somewhere around 45k, and the campus is absolutely gorgeous. They have the building blocks to bring in some good talent and build a decent program, and there was a surprisingly good football culture there when they were good, considering the bball was awesome then and gets so much attention there.

I still try to keep up with IU and their situation really mirrors ours in a lot of ways. This should be a great chance to see how our respective coaching staffs compare (both should be exciting). I can't wait till the 2011 season, and this game is one that I'm lookomg forward to as much as any.

Go Mean Green!!!!!!

IU football has pretty much been a train wreck since Mallory retired. I believe that Wilson and Pease can build a very good offense in time. Wilson had better hope that his DC is equal to the quality of the OC.

Indiana University is one of the premier institutions of higher learning in the country and it shouldn't be hard to attract quality players. It's just that they're a little like Iowa State. They're up against some great college programs in their own conference.