Merry Christmas Mean Green Nation

ParksAndRecRick

We all have lots to be thankful for! And, I wanted to thank the Mean Green Nation for all the friendship, fun, and fellowship over the past twenty years! I am like a little kid, waiting for football to start! And, enjoying every Johnny Jones basketball game. Our tennis, golf, swimming teams are all on the rise! Our stadium is just months away! It is going to be ONE GRAND 2011!

May all of you and your families have a safe and awesome Christmas and Holiday!

Go Mean Green!

ParksAndRecRick

Rick Herold

Director of Parks and Recreation

City of Grand Prairie

Edited by ParksAndRecRick
  • Upvote 2

We all have lots to be thankful for! And, I wanted to thank the Mean Green Nation for all the friendship, fun, and fellowship over the past twenty years! I am like a little kid, waiting for football to start! And, enjoying every Johnny Jones basketball game. Our tennis, golf, swimming teams are all on the rise! Our stadium is just months away! It is going to be ONE GRAND 2011!

May all of you and your families have a safe and awesome Christmas and Holiday!

Go Mean Green!

ParksAndRecRick

Rick Herold

Director of Parks and Recreation

City of Grand Prairie

Merry Christmas to the Mean Green Nation and Rick's message has said it all.

Thanks, Rick!

Been giving you guys a vacation from my posts the last few days with the holidays and all. :rolleyes:

But a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Mean Green Nation--we of the 'nation all know we don't always agree, but we all still bleed green and thats for darn sure.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen