Post 500

Side Show Joe

With my 500th post I want to announce that I have graduated. I was a Mean Green fan for years before every attending the school, but now I'm done. I look forward to joining the Alumni Aassociation and Mean Green Club. I'm also moving out of the student section. Last week I put my deposit down for season tickets at the new stadium.

I just wanted to use this post as an opportunity to say thank you to UNT. The faculty and other students made my time at North Texas a great experience. I also want to thank all of you here at Go Mean Green.com for sharing information and the joy of UNT.

Thank you, and Go Mean Green!

Two words of encouragement as you venture of into today's job market, armed with your fresh bachelor's degree:

Grad School.

Two words of encouragement as you venture of into today's job market, armed with your fresh bachelor's degree:

Grad School.

lol... I should have provided more information. I just graduated with my Masters degree, and I have a job. Actually, being in the graduate program at UNT helped me get my job.

Your right though. Grad school is the way to go.

With my 500th post I want to announce that I have graduated. I was a Mean Green fan for years before every attending the school, but now I'm done. I look forward to joining the Alumni Aassociation and Mean Green Club. I'm also moving out of the student section. Last week I put my deposit down for season tickets at the new stadium.

I just wanted to use this post as an opportunity to say thank you to UNT. The faculty and other students made my time at North Texas a great experience. I also want to thank all of you here at Go Mean Green.com for sharing information and the joy of UNT.

Thank you, and Go Mean Green!

Congratulations - What a Christmas present!!

I am glad that you are appreciative of the academics at UNT. It was the academics at North Texas State University that so fueled my love for this university (yeah, well Hayden Fry football teams did not hurt!).

Have a great career.

• Upvote 1

CONGRATULATIONS and welcome as a new Alumni member of the great MEAN GREEN NATION. What you wrote is just the type of thing that gives me so many positive vibes for where this university is headed. Clearly, you are proud of YOUR UNIVERSITY as you mention joining the Alumni Association and the Mean green Club as a way of giving back to UNT. I say not only congratulations on your newly minted masters Degree, but also THANK YOU for being Green and Proud and for wanting to stay connected.

Your 500th post is a great one! HOF worthy in my opinion!

GO MEAN GREEN!