The Mean Green Insider

chrisfisher

While searching for "North Texas" on my TV guide, I noticed that The Mean Green Insider will be shown on 12/23/10 on Fox College Sports (FCS) Central. This means our UNT athletics will be featured semi-nationally on FCS! My guess is that they will start to show each edition, but I did not see any others planned for broadcast just yet.

This is a big deal in my opinion because it helps to make UNT Athletics even more relevant. Most of the major programs have this type of coverage, and it is nice to finally see UNT get some of it.

While searching for "North Texas" on my TV guide, I noticed that The Mean Green Insider will be shown on 12/23/10 on Fox College Sports (FCS) Central. This means our UNT athletics will be featured semi-nationally on FCS! My guess is that they will start to show each edition, but I did not see any others planned for broadcast just yet.

This is a big deal in my opinion because it helps to make UNT Athletics even more relevant. Most of the major programs have this type of coverage, and it is nice to finally see UNT get some of it.

It has been aired on FCS for awhile.

I first started seeing it during the football season

One thing that is important is to shoot a new UNT promotional commercial video!

The one being used is old,out-dated,corny and NOT in HD

I could not find a link for it

Who do we need to get in contact with at the RTVF department?

Put in the new stadium, highlights from Mens Basketball Tourny success, use Hank D for the voice over,the new buildings on campus and please no corny smiling

Any other ideas?

• Upvote 1

It has been aired on FCS for awhile.

I first started seeing it during the football season

I could not find a link for it

Put in the new stadium, highlights from Mens Basketball Tourny success, use Hank D for the voice over,the new buildings on campus and please no corny smiling

Any other ideas?

Thanks. Either I had forgotten or didn't know... perhaps my excitement about seeing it on national TV over-rid my memory system... exiting nonetheless!

Edited by chrisfisher

Any other ideas?

Yes, start to put some real production value into the MGI.