Part 3 Of December Stadium Tour

SUMG

Hank mentioned very close to the end that the Green Brigade would be in the middle of the student section. This would be a mistake. The band should be in the endzone, not taking away a whole section from the students, particularly in the middle of the student side. If we experience even a shred of success in that new stadium, they are going to need every student seat possible, becuase they will fill up quick. I would not be opposed to putting them on the edge of the student section though.

Hank mentioned very close to the end that the Green Brigade would be in the middle of the student section. This would be a mistake. The band should be in the endzone, not taking away a whole section from the students, particularly in the middle of the student side. If we experience even a shred of success in that new stadium, they are going to need every student seat possible, becuase they will fill up quick. I would not be opposed to putting them on the edge of the student section though.

I think it would be good from a game advantage standpoint to have them at midfield, right behind the opponent bench. Their coaches trying to hear and discuss strategy while the band blares "Fly Like an Eagle" behind them! :lol:

No he said the middle of the section where the visiting team comes out of their tunnel. This is near the endzone.

Edited by Pen Yan Fan

No he said the middle of the section where the visiting team comes out of their tunnel. This is near the endzone.

That is an all visitors section according to the seating chart. I believe he said middle of the student side = 50 yard line; I'll have to watch it again. :)

Edited by NT80