Pony Excess - Espn's 30 On 30 Movie Tonight

Another red herring, guys come on attack my posts related to TCU, and tell me we have never been put down. I am defending my school and our great tradition against a school that is utterly limited. It is me who is damn proud of my school!

We are not saying you are not proud of your school...but, you have provided one instance of someone putting down TCU, and that post about "enough seats remaining for the TCU fanbase" was clearly a joke. You are either WAY, WAY too sensitive, or just looney.

We are damn proud of our school, just like you are, which is why we are defending it. The interesting thing here is that you came on here and "defended" your school, completely and utterly unprovoked, in a thread discussing a documentary about SMU...now you tell me how we are the ones that don't get it.

Now that was more like it. A well reasoned response, sadly watered down at the end, but hey you made an honest attempt! Gold star for you

well if you have problem's with personal attacks....maybe you shouldn't go on someone elses message board and attack there school....your little PHD brain should have known that... :ass:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Now that was more like it. A well reasoned response, sadly watered down at the end, but hey you made an honest attempt! Gold star for you

I guess Ivy League grad work was only able to carry me so far and in the end my poor, under-achieving state school upbringing shone through.

Now do tell...since you seem so keen on have reasonable discourse...what elicited your joining our little, impoverished community of North Texas students and alum and interjecting your thoughts on our discussion of SMU? Did you feel left out? Inadequate, perhaps? Like not being able to get it up for a hooker and bludgeoning her to death before she could laugh at you? Just trying to gauge your rationale.

• Upvote 4

Hey Baby Arm! How bout this post from emmitt01 in response to our implosion!

emmitt01

* GoMeanGreen.com Addict

* Add as Friend

* PM this member

* Group: Members

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:13 PM

And still enough seats remain for their fanbase.

In direct response to our stadium being imploded. yeah, guess I made that up. Please address the rest of my post with regards to attendance smack and TCU as some fluke. And, do not give me that was just one person. The point is it was state. When a bowl game before you talk smack. When a conference title before you talk smack. Hell, have a winning record before you talk smack.

:lol:

Aww, you brought more swords out. I but you were real popular during show and tell. Yes, it is hell trying to get a job as a prof right now, but I have a post doc ready for me at Emroy when I am done. You still have not answered my question. No one has put down TCU? I just posted one example of this very thing happening.

You are writting a dissertation? Your spelling and grammar are horrible. I bet you fail, at your fictional college, and in life. If you ever teach college I will shoot myself in the face.

One, I came on here and admitted my point was posted in the wrong thread, and said that was my bad. Second, I have read comments downplaying TCU saying we will fade back into the dreaded eighties. Please see the work of PlummMeanGreen who seems to believe we are just some flash in the pan. But, I do love the shots at my intellect, especially that of CensoredbyLaurie. You do UNT proud. Say, lets agree on one thing. Lets start playing UNT again, rather than run away so we can continue our all time winning record against UNT. What would we call it?

One, I came on here and admitted my point was posted in the wrong thread, and said that was my bad. Second, I have read comments downplaying TCU saying we will fade back into the dreaded eighties. Please see the work of PlummMeanGreen who seems to believe we are just some flash in the pan. But, I do love the shots at my intellect, especially that of CensoredbyLaurie. You do UNT proud. Say, lets agree on one thing. Lets start playing UNT again, rather than run away so we can continue our all time winning record against UNT. What would we call it?

Promise? Basketball too?

You are writting a dissertation? Your spelling and grammar are horrible. I bet you fail, at your fictional college, and in life. If you ever teach college I will shoot myself in the face.

Glick you got me there. That was a screw up on my part, and no excuse for that. As for shooting yourself, please do not, you will not be able to see TCU in another BCS bowl.

• Downvote 1

trolls-are-everywhere.jpg

That made me LOL.

And yes killerfrogs does talk about UNT from time to time, usually good stuff. We have quite a few friends there that post here too. And like CBL I grew up in FW right around the corner from TCU, have three TCU grads in my family, as well as my sister in law and my best friend and to top it off my mother works there and has for 15 years.

I think you need to pop a chill pill and just need to chillax. PMG's posts are always just as entertaining to the rest of us. And Emmitt's comment was probably in good natured jest. I'm pretty sure he has even been to a few Frog games (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong Emmitt).

We aren't the enemy. The BCS is. :)

That made me LOL.

And yes killerfrogs does talk about UNT from time to time, usually good stuff. We have quite a few friends there that post here too. And like CBL I grew up in FW right around the corner from TCU, have three TCU grads in my family, as well as my sister in law and my best friend and to top it off my mother works there and has for 15 years.

I think you need to pop a chill pill and just need to chillax. PMG's posts are always just as entertaining to the rest of us. And Emmitt's comment was probably in good natured jest. I'm pretty sure he has even been to a few Frog games (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong Emmitt).

We aren't the enemy. The BCS is. :)

Alright, a truce. Go Mean Green! Death to the BC...wait, we are part of this damn thing now. It was much more fun to be a rebel. But I went to UT as well. Damn, I am a walking contradiction!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1